- Sunday: Kora is introducing a ‘Sunday Supper’ which will include a three course meal served family style for only $15 per person. Kora will be offering the new supper on Sundays from 3pm-9pm, and of course, their regular dinner menu is still available. See Kora’s website under Menus and Family Feast for full listings. If you are a Crystal City and Pentagon City resident, you can receive 15% off their entire bill on Saturday and Sunday.
- Monday: Attention hospitality workers! Kora offers a very generous discount on Monday nights (when most restaurants are closed/Chefs are off). Kora’s ‘industry night’ (restaurant, hotel, retail, and vendors) on Mondays. 20% off food and 50% off of wines over $90 if you work in the hospitality industry.
- Tuesday: Kora is offering a 12 item tasting menu for just $39 and will be available every night of the week. The new tasting menu will include four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts. Don’t worry about breaking your New Year’s resolution – It sounds like a lot of food but they are all tasting portions. I didn’t see the menu on the website, so check back soon.
Kora also offers a 3 course ‘Power Lunch” daily for just $16! Available Monday-Friday. You can’t beat that! It is well worth the metro ride to the blue line to Crystal City.
- Thursday: The bar and lounge showcases over 20 unique Italian wines by the glass as well as an innovative international cocktail menu. Happy Hour specials are available all week long from 4pm-8pm.
- Friday: The official Restaurant week is coming up January 11-17; however, Kora will offer their special restaurant week menu for the entire month of January along with a complimentary bottle of wine (for every two guests). A party of six may receive up to three bottles of wine for free, but all must order the RW menu (choice between 6-8 bottles).
- Saturday: Crystal City and Pentagon City Residents receive 15% off their entire bill on Saturday and Sunday.
Restaurant.com offers Kora gift certificates but please check the limitations
Filed under: Restaurant Information/Press | Tagged: Crystal City, Family Style Dining, Happy Hour Special, Kora, Kora restaurant, Kora restaurant week menu, Monday Industry Night, Morou, Morou Ouattara, Restaurant Week, Sunday Supper |